This recipe comes from allrecipes.com, with my modifications. Serve with french bread or tortilla chips.
· 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
· 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup sour cream
· 2 tablespoons lemon juice
· 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· Extra parmesan cheese for the top
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. Add extra cheese on top
3. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned and cheese is browned.