Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amazing Chicken

I found this on Allrecipes.com a few days ago and the simplicity of it was enough for me to try it. We had it tonight for supper (my fingers are still greasy as I type). And yes, it was amazing. Probably the best chicken I have cooked as far back as I can remember (which probably isn't that far). Yes, it is full of fat, but it is baked, not fried so that was fine with me (and yes, I can also rationalize chocolate and ice cream any time of the day). So here it is:

INGREDIENTS
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs



DIRECTIONS
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
Coat chicken breasts on all sides with mayonnaise, and roll in bread crumbs until coated. Place coated breasts into the prepared pan.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and the juices run clear.

No comments: